Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy February!

Can you believe it is the first week of February already? I sure can't! How crazy is that?! Here's what I have planned for the upcoming month:

 25 before 25 
Well, for those (probably all) of you who may not know, I am a Valentine's Day baby. Yup, I'll be turning the big 2-4 next Thursday! I'm really excited to celebrate another year of life, and since I have one more year until I celebrate a "big" birthday (I think 25 is big...the hubs is turning 25 this year and I'm going to try to go all out) I am planning on doing a 25 before 25 list. I've seen the "24 before 25" and the one number less than lists, but I want to do 25 before 25. I'm not sure that I will get to all of them...but I am definitely going to try!

 Getting on a schedule 
It's been so hard to keep up with posts and what not with work, life and the grad class we've been taking. Plus, I've been super picky about what project I want to start and what type of fabric I want to use/buy/where I want to buy it. So I haven't started ANYTHING yet. I have a day off from work tomorrow and so does the hubs, so I might talk him into letting me go to Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's to stock up on some supplies! But I promise--I will eventually post more and have a schedule like all you other fancy bloggers out there.

Stay tuned, because to celebrate my birthday I'll be posting my list and maybe a Valentine's project of some sort!

No comments:

Post a Comment